If you want to enjoy a leisurely snowshoeing trip join us!
On this trip, we will take the gondola up to the top of Levi fell, 531 metres above sea level. At the top we will strap on our snow shoes and begin the journey. Your guide will enliven the journey with stories of Lappish life and culture. During the trip we will stop at a kota hut for some snacks and beverages.
The trip will then continue at a leisurely pace towards Samiland on the front slope. We will go there to learn some facts about the indigenous people – the samis – and their culture. The rest of the descent will be enjoyable in the powder snow!
- Duration: approx. 3,5 hours
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Group size: at least 2 persons
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 78 € / person (children under 12 years 40 €/person)
- Fee includes: gondola ticket, snowshoes, poles, gaiters, entrance to Samiland, snacks, and guide services
- Languages: Finnish, English