If you would you like to learn how to walk with snowshoes, you should join our experienced guide on a trip to Kätkä fell.
The snowshoe trip for beginners is also suitable for families, and children over the age of 6, because our leisurely trip doesn’t include any demanding ascents. During the trip we will take plenty of breaks and enjoy the surrounding nature, while the guide tells local folk tales.
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Level: suitable for beginners and all levels of fitness
- Availability: for groups on demand
- What to bring: winter clothing: shell or insulated jacket, warm winter pants, gloves, hat, and sturdy winter shoes
- Price: 58€ per person (children under 12 year old 30€/person)
- Price includes: high-quality snowshoes, poles, gaiters (if needed), snacks, and guide services
- Languages: Finnish, English