When you want to experience snowshoe walking at its best, join us for a longer trip to Kätkä fell.
On the trip you will encounter the pure beauty and stillness of nature in Lapland. On our way to the top of the fell the guide will tell local folk tales. Once in a while we will take a breather, have a drink, and take a few pictures.
When we start our descent, sliding through deep powder snow is the main entertainment. The pace is brisk enough to keep you warm both on the ascent and the descent.
- Duration: approx. 2 to 2,5 hours
- Level: advanced, suitable for higher fitness levels
- Availability: for groups on demand
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- What to bring: wind and water resistant clothes, gloves, hat, sturdy winter shoes
- Price: 58 €/person
- Price includes: high-quality snowshoes, poles, gaiters, snacks and guide services
- Languages: Finnish, English