During Polar Night the dark sky is illuminated by the mystical Northern Lights
This trip takes you to enjoy the blaze of color in the sky, and the silence of nature further from artificial lights. We will leave from Levi Tourist Information and head to Lake Jeris to accompany the storyteller. There we will get to see thousands of stars in the night sky alongside the blazing colorful Northern Lights. In the Lappish kota hut, by the campfire we will warm ourselves up and have hot drinks while listening to the great Storyteller telling Lappish stories.
- Meeting point: Levi Tourist Information 8 pm.
- Duration: 3 – 4 h.
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m.
- Participation fee: 95 €/person (children under 12 years 45 €/person)
- Fee includes: transportation, drinks, stories, guide services
- What to bring: warm clothes and shoes
Notice! This trip won’t be carried out if it’s cloudy, rainy or snowy.