If we are lucky, we may also see the northern lights.
We meet at Levinportti and drive to the Levi summit by car. There we will put on the snowshoes. Weather permitting, we will go to the top of Levi to enjoy the nocturnal view.
The guide will tell us about the night sky and its constellations. On the way down we will visit a Lapp hut for sausages and hot drinks. We will then return to the front slope. During the trip the guide will tell stories of Lappish life and culture.
- Duration: approx. 2,5 hours
- Level of difficulty: requires normal condition
- Group size: at least 4 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 68 €/person, children under 12 years 35 €/person
- Fee includes: snowshoes, poles, (gaiters,) catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English