If you want to enjoy the beauty of night come along on a night tour of Levi Fell. As we make our way on snowshoes we will marvel at the landscape covered in natures gorgeous snow art; and the night sky, which will be filled with thousands of stars, and hopefully the Northern Lights. The guide will tell stories about Lapland and we will take a break at Lammaskuru hut to enjoy warm drinks and a snack, before continuing to the north slope where the tour will end.
- Duration: about 2.5 hours
- Level of Difficulty: beginner
- What to Bring: wind- and waterproof insulated outfit, gloves, hat, durable winter shoes
- Participation Fee: 68€/person (children under 12: 40€)
- Fee Includes: transportation, snowshoes, trekking poles, gaiters, snack and beverage service, guide services
- Languages: Finnish, English