The best way to enjoy summer in Lapland is to go hiking in the fells. This trip allows you to enjoy the beautiful views from higher elevations, as well as learn about nature and the way of life in Lapland from your guide.
This guided hike can be arranged at seven different fells, so you have the opportunity to choose which you would like to explore the most!
Duration: 2-4 hours
Level of Difficulty: beginner
What to Bring: weather appropriate clothing, good hiking shoes
Price Includes: transportation, guide services
Minimum Age: 7 years
- Levi: 80 €/family, duration 2h
- Kätkä: 70 €/family, duration 2 h
- Aakenus: 120 €/family, duration 3 h
- Kumpu: 160 €/family, duration 4 h
- Särki: 120 €/family, duration 3 h
- Keimiö: 120 €/family, duration 3 h
- Pallas: 140 €/family, duration 4 h