A good way to learn to paddle safely is to come to our canoe school.
The guide will teach the basic technique of handling an indian
canoe both in theory and in practice. The practice will take
place on either Lake Immel or Levinsalmi depending on weather conditions. After this training you will be able to go and practice canoeing on a calm river, for example.
- Duration: approx 1,5 hours
- Level of difficulty: for beginners
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: min. 3 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, change of clothes
- Participation fee: 45 € /person, children under 12 y.o. 25 €/person
- Fee includes: canoeing equipment, guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English