If you want to enjoy the silence and serenity of nature in Lapland, while fishing on a lake teeming with fish, this is the tour for you!
We will meet at Levi Tourist Information and drive to the village of Rautuskylä. From there we will walk a short distance to Rautasjärvi and start ice fishing.
While ice fishing, we will enjoy the quiet of the wilderness and the thrill of reeling in a fish. At times we will take a break to warm up by the campfire and enjoy a snack.
During the trip the guide will tell us stories and facts about living in Lapland.
- Duration: approx. 3 h
- Level of difficulty: beginner
- Group size: at least 3 persons
- What to bring: warm wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 68 €/person, children under 12 years 45€/person
- Fee includes: transportation, ice fishing equipment, snowshoes, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English